Version 4.2 Product Update 5
The following fixes, enhancements and changes have been made in version 4.2 product update 5.
This update formalises compatibility with Sage300 2021, improves usability with a new transform setup screen and a several smaller improvements to the Sage300 and SageCRM connectors.
Check out the updates in the previous updates:
Breaking Changes & Warnings
Product Update 4 introduced a security fix covering all Xml handling (reading, writing, webservices and webservice lookups) to prevent external DTDs from being loaded and processed.
You will need to find alternatives in the unlikely event you have integrations relying on IMan processing external DTDs (see IMAN-1954 in PU2).
- This also altered behaviour for CSV Readers and CSV Writers using tabs as delimiters.
- This version add compatibility with Sage300 2021.
- IMAN-2020 – File Writer (IO Controller) – Adds the ability to create directories when writing files if they don’t exist. Previous versions raised an error if the directory being written to needed to exist.
- IMAN-2018 – Sage300 – O/E Orders – Allows Active orders to be created from existing Standing orders.
- IMAN-2017 – This product update changes the styling and layout of the transform setup screens by replacing the existing tabs are the top of the screen with a newer control.
This provides several benefits: improved handling & screen resizing; resolution of numerous bugs; more screen real-estate to the preview area; and a small performance improvement.
- IMAN-2007 – SageCRM – Improves general processing performance.
- IMAN-1999 – Sage300 – Add capability to create Product Plan Forecast Entries for Auto-Simply.
- IMAN-1992 – JPath – An improvement to allow IMan to consume JSON data where the outermost value is an array. In previous versions the outermost object had to be an object. We’ve also improved the examples to show how you can query this type of data.
- IMAN-1991 – ShipStation – New Connector!
- IMAN-1988 – Sage300 – I/C Adjustments – Import now allows cost adjustment to specific lots and serials.
- IMAN-2016 – Webservices – Fixes an issue where a new Reader (JSON, Xml, CSV) targeting a webservice would not refresh.
- IMAN-2015 – FTP – Fixes an issue when connecting anonymously to an FTP server.
- IMAN-2011 – Fixes an issue where the incorrect date format was being logged on Job end success.
- IMAN-2007 – SageCRM – Fixes an issue where Territory fields were not being handled correctly.
- IMAN-2002 – SageCRM – Fixes an issue where emails were not being updated correctly on person records. This also fixes an issue with SageCRM 2018 and later.
- IMAN-1996 – Webservices – Fixes an issue where Control Length was not being set on empty Post requests.
- IMAN-1994 – Sage300 – Auto Simply – Manufacturing Orders – Fixes several issues for handling updates and posting.
- IMAN-1993 – Sage300 – Auto Simply – Receipts & Issues – Fixes issues when posting transactions would cause underlying views to be closed prematurely.