Version 4.2 Product Update 3
The following fixes, enhancements and changes have been made in version 4.2 Product Update 3.
This Update fixes some key Webservices issues (stoppers!) and a couple of small Sage300 issues.
Check out the updates in the previous updates:
This product update introduces a security fix covering all Xml handling (reading, writing, webservices and webservice lookups) to prevent external DTDs from being loaded and processed.
You will need to find alternatives in the unlikely event you have integrations relying on IMan processing external DTDs (see IMAN-1954 in Product Update 2).
No enhancements this time, just fixes.
- IMAN-1974 – Sage300 – AutoSimply – Fixes an issue on Bill of Materials for Resources and Tools to be multiplied by Batch Size.
- IMAN-1972 – Webservices – Fixes several issues: when tracing enabled a closed stream error would occur, fixes handling of errors when Error Code paging is enabled.
- IMAN-1969 – Resolve NullRefrenceException for HTTP requests without paging.
- IMAN-1968 – Sage300 – Add missing Account Status field to G/L Account import.
- IMAN-1967 – Fixed Width Text Reader – Fixes issue where parent was not saving when pressing Apply.