IMan v5.1 New Features and Improvements
Version 5.1 is focussed on IMan's email functionality and is primarily to provide compatibility/support for Office365 to send emails via Smtp or perform Pop3 mailbox activities.
- Support/compliance for OAuth 2 (Modern) Authentication for Office365 Smtp Server and Office365 POP3 Server for Office365.
- To use Office365 an Azure Application must first be defined. See the guide Azure App Configuration.
- New ability to send email through our Realisable Smtp Service. This is designed for lighter users of IMan not generating large amounts of emails and those not needing to send email from their own domain.
- This service is designed to reduce friction during the initial setup as it takes no parameters.
- This service will be throttled to allow 10 emails per day.
- Modernised, improve setup screens for SMTP Server, POP3 Servers and Email Groups.
The Boring, but Necessary Stuff
If you are upgrading from v3.2 or earlier, you need to familiarise yourself with the V4.x Upgrade Process & Notes to note the possible breaking changes and to help plan your upgrades. We've tried to streamline this as much as possible by maintaining backwards compatibility.
License Change Notice
If you are upgrading from v3.2 or earlier there are changes to the 'Unlimited' license.
Please consult the following notification for further information.
For test licenses please consult the upgrade notice.
Need to see how IMan has evolved? Check the some of the links below.