Refund & Return Policy
We strive to provide our customers with the software which is of high quality coupled with strong technical, sales and information support services.
To help ensure that our software products are just what you need, a free trial/demonstration copy is available for download from our website. Comprehensive products and services information is provided, as well. To help you make the right decision, you can also contact us through our support ticketing system.
Qualifying a Return
We understand, however, that exceptional circumstances may occur due to the nature of the products we develop so please, get acquainted with our Refund Policy before you order our software to avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.
Since all of our products are intangible irrevocable goods (digital software), they come with a 14-Day Honor-Based Money-Back Guarantee. Honor-based means we will be glad to return your investment providing that:
- (a) we receive assistance in finding out the details of the problem on the side of the customer;
- (b) we fail to address the deficiency within a reasonable amount of time.
The refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or additional reimbursements.
Any purchases which are activated either via our online activation or via a manual activation through email must prove the software has been deactivated and removed from the server through the deactivation key.
Product Return Procedure
Requests for refunds must be:
- (a) Made within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date.
- (b) Sent via e-mail to our Customer Service Team.
- (c) Contain order reference number along with the detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund.
- (d) Upon sending a refund request, please allow our Customer Service Team up to one (1) business day to get back to you on the problem.
- (e) You should expect an email from [email protected], be ready to provide our support agents with additional information and follow all the recommendations.
If a refund is approved, it might take us up to seven (7) business days to process it. If your purchase was made by credit card it will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the product. For all other cases refunds will be made by bank transfer.
- (a) The client refuses to follow the instructions of the Realisable Customer Service Team or doesn’t provide the requested assistance.
- (b) There is a fix or a workaround to the issue reported as a reason for a refund.
- (c) The software was purchased by mistake or on assumption that it does something that it is not intended to do.
- (d) There is a functional peculiarity that is mentioned in the user guide to the software or on the product’s webpage.
- (e) The software is installed on an environment which is not supported (Operating System, SQL Server or other connecting applications).
- (f) The client did not read the license description and purchased a license type that does not meet their needs.
- (g) The bug reported was fixed in a newer version than the client owns, but the client refuses to upgrade.
- (h) The problem is caused by the client’s system or network settings or by a third-party application or device.
- (i) The client changed their mind and no longer wants the product for non-technical reasons.
- (j) The client purchased or downloaded another software that seems to meet their needs better according to their own assumptions.
- (k) A refund is requested due to an issue that could have been tested with the free trial/demo version, since the software is delivered to the licensee “as is”.