Concur Expense integration for Sage
The Connector for Concur Expense & Sage provides a customisable integration platform for processing Concur Expense into Sage 50 (UK), Sage 200 (UK), Sage 300, Sage X3 and Sage Intacct. The Connector for Concur Expense & Sage helps complete the vision of ‘an expense report that writes itself’ by automating expense posting into your Sage solution.Pricing Concur Invoice
The Connector for Concur Expense & Sage eliminates cumbersome expense entry, manual file manipulation, and imports, by posting expense reports directly into your Sage solution.
The connector handles difficult entries such as non-reimbursable expenses or company card payments. Complex tax, project, multi-entity & nominal ledger (G/L) allocation are all supported; driven by a set of rules configured through the connector, reducing the posting process to just a single click of a button.
Where the out-of-box integration doesn’t meet your needs, customisations can be made easily without the need for custom development since the Connector for Concur Expense & Sage is powered by Realisable’s code-free integration platform.
Supported features with Concur Expense
- Standard & Professional Editions supported.
- Multi-currency transactions.
- Multi-ledger support: accounts payable; cashbook; general ledger or payroll.
- Project accounting support.
- Handle corporate credit card payments, and non-reimbursable expenses.
- Definable field mapping.
- On-demand or scheduled posting of expenses.
- Multi-entity Sage posting.
- Supports Sage X3, Sage300, Sage200 (UK), Sage Intacct and Sage50 (UK).
Video demo of IMan Concur Expense integration
|Expenses per month||Monthly GBP Pricing||Monthly USD Pricing|
Request a demo of IMan today
If you have an integration requirement and would like to see IMan in action, please get in touch.Request Demo