The expense report
that writes itself
An official partner of Concur®
The Concur Connector for Sage provides a customisable integration platform for processing Concur Expenses into Sage 50 (UK), Sage 200 (UK), Sage 300, and Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3). The Concur Connector for Sage helps complete the vision of ‘an expense report that writes itself’ by automating expense posting into your Sage solution.Pricing Concur invoicing
The Concur Connector for Sage eliminates cumbersome expense entry, manual file manipulation, and imports, by posting expense reports directly into your Sage solution.
The connector handles difficult entries such as non-reimbursable expenses or company card payments. Complex tax, project, multi-entity & nominal ledger (G/L) allocation are all supported; driven by a set of rules configured through the connector, reducing the posting process to just a single click of a button.
Where the out-of-box integration doesn’t meet your needs, customisations can be made easily without the need for custom development since the Concur Connector is powered by Realisable’s code-free integration platform.
- Concur Standard Edition & Concur Professional Edition supported.
- Multi-currency transactions.
- Multi-ledger support: accounts payable; cashbook; general ledger or payroll.
- Project accounting support.
- Handle corporate credit card payments, and non-reimbursable expenses.
- Definable field mapping.
- On-demand or scheduled posting of expenses.
- Multi-entity Sage posting.
- Supports Sage Enterprise Management (formerly X3), Sage300, Sage200 (UK), and Sage50 (UK).
|Expenses per month||Monthly GBP Pricing||Monthly USD Pricing|
Request a demo of IMan today
If you have an integration requirement and would like to see IMan in action, please get in touch.Request Demo