Version 4.2 Product Update 2
The following fixes, enhancements and changes have been made in version 4.2 product update 2.
The update expands some internal webservices functionality required for connector development. The product update also adds AutoSimply Issues & Receipts to the the Sage300 3rd Party module/pack.
Check out the updates in the previous updates:
This product update introduces a security fix covering all Xml handling (reading, writing, webservices and webservice lookups) to prevent external DTDs from being loaded and processed.
You will need to find alternatives in the unlikely event you have integrations relying on IMan processing external DTDs (see IMAN-1954 below).
- IMAN-1943 – Internal Enhancement – Webservices – Improve functionality on JSONSteppableReader to allow multiple pages to be iterated on GetEntryList. This provides full paging capabilities for connectors.
- IMAN-1941, IMAN-1944, IMAN-1946 – Internal Enhancement – Webservices – Mark methods as virtual on the HttpIOController, JSONSteppableReader, JSONWriter classes to allow connectors to override behaviour.
- IMAN-1937 – AutoSimply – Add the ability to create AutoSimply Material Issues and Assembly Receipts.
- IMAN-1966 – Form Url Writer – Update/change icon from placeholder.
- IMAN-1964 – Transform Setup Window – Fixes long standing issue where save would need to be pressed twice to save transform id.
- IMAN-1963, IMAN-1965 – Sage300 – AutoSimply Manufacturing Orders – Reinstate after merge issue.
- IMAN-1962 – Sage300 – PJC Timecards – Add missing Transaction Date.
- IMAN-1961 – Fixed Width Reader – Fixes several issues with setup of hierarchical files: footer setting is now being respected when detecting record types; fixes/prevents crash when zero is entered as the record type length; improves messaging for erroneous setups; improves internal handling of setup; fixes an issue where invalid setups would require a new connector to be added.
- IMAN-1959 – Webservices – Fixes several issues surrounding rewrite/consumption of response following a JSON request.
- IMAN-1957 – Designer UI – Reinstates existing behaviour by returning the palette to the transforms after a transform is dropped onto the design surface. This aids job creation since the connector/arrow is found on the transforms palette.
- IMAN-1956 – Internet Explorer – Now prevents Internet Explorer from logging in.
- IMAN-1954 – General Xml Handling – Fixes security by preventing external DTDs being being loaded. This also prevents xml load failures from invalid external DTDs.
- IMAN-1953 – XmlReader – Fix Object Reference exception when there’s no XPath on a record.
- IMAN-1952 – 4.2 Styling – Forces refresh of styling for 4.2.
- IMAN-1950 – FTP Server Setup – Fixes an issue where longer passwords would be truncated.
- IMAN-1942 – Job Configuration Upgrade – Fixes/improves error handling in specific circumstances when upgrading corrupted (and older) job configurations.