Version 4.1 Product Update 2A
The following fixes, enhancements and changes have been made in version 4.2 product update 2.
The majority of the fixes and enhancements centre around connectors, but there is one critical issue resolved in this patch. Please read the breaking change section below.
This (breaking) change is resultant of the issue fixed in IMAN-1776
Flatten, Hierarchy, Translate transforms – In version 4.0 & 4.1 any field in these transforms without a value set would set the field to the it’s default value.
This change reverts pre v4.x functionality so as not to set the field’s value.
The issue caused the following behaviour:
- Integer & Decimal Fields – Unset fields would be set to default value of 0.
- Boolean Fields – Unset fields would be set to default value of False.
- Text & Binary Fields – Not affected (due to the default handling of Text fields).
The following affects would have been seen:
- Expression Based Transforms (Map, Filter, Aggregate) – Not affected.
- Write Transforms – Not affected.
- Connectors – Unexpected fields would have been set/updated causing unexpected errors since the fields will be set with default values.
We believe the impact is low.
If an expression has been added through a Map or Aggregate transform to counter the unknown affects, this logic should still work, due to default field value handling. We recommend however, that you check this still works following installation of this update.
- IMAN-1789 – Webservice Lookup – Adds the ability to cache the results, vastly improving performance for lookups which make numerous calls to the same resource.
- IMAN-1787, IMAN-1785 – Some miscellaneous improvements to Serial and Lot Number handling, incorporating improved documentation.
- IMAN-1783 – Sage300 Connector – Added ability to receipt multiple purchase orders.
- IMAN-1781 – Sage300 Connector – Added ability to issue the clear lot and serial numbers on O/E Shipments, O/E Invoices & O/E Credit Notes.
- IMAN-1775 – Sage300 Connector – Added ability to create process I/C Dayends.
- IMAN-1774 – Sage300 Connector – Added ability to post prepayments with A/R Invoices.
- IMAN-1768 – Sage300 Connector – Added ability to process specify serial and lot numbers for BOM & Kit components on O/E Shipments.
- IMAN-1745 – Sage200 Connector – Added ability to specify project details on Sales Ledger invoices.
- IMAN-1746 – Sage200 Connector – Added ability to create Project Cost Adjustments.
- IMAN-1744 – Sage200 Connector – Added ability to create/update Project Accounting Projects.
- IMAN-1784 – Sage300 Connector – Added missing (Request Date) field to O/E Order Import.
- IMAN-1778 – Flatten Transform – Fixes an Object Reference error on complex flatten transforms when using either V3 or Cartesian flatten logic.
- IMAN-1776 – Flatten, Hierarchy, Translate Transforms – Fixes an issue with transforms where non-set fields would be processed as default values (see breaking change).
- IMAN-1767 – CSV Reader – Fixes an issue reading data with embedded html.
- IMAN-1767 – SageCRM Connector – Fixes a null reference error on the Opportunity import.
- IMAN-1763, IMAN-1751 – SageCRM Connector – Fixes an issue where the id field not being included on job, resulting in an null reference error.
- IMAN-1741 – Sage300 Connector – Adds missing SYS.CONNECTID field to P/O Contract Costs Import.
- IMAN-1740 – Sage300 Connector – O/E Shipments – Fixes subscript out of range error when updating shipment.
- IMAN-1739 – Sage300 Connector – Fixes/improves optional field handling to insert/set optional fields without having the optional field set to Auto-Insert.
- IMAN-1737 – Fixes a null reference error when upgrading from v3.x to v4.x integrations.
- IMAN-1735 – Fixes an issue when fields with multiple values.
- IMAN-1733 – Sage200 Connector – Fixes ‘Unable to cast transparent proxy to type ‘Realisable.Connectors45.Sage200.IsolatedSage200Logon”.