Version 5.1 Product Update 8a
The following fixes, enhancements and changes have been made in version 5.1 product update 8a.
Product update 8a includes the emergency resolving an issue with the Scheduler.
Check out the updates in the previous updates:
- IMAN-2662 – Sage300 – Adds support for complex passwords introduced in 2023.
The database update accompanying this release will capitalise the password for each Sage300 entry defined in the System Connectors.
This behaviour is to provide consistency with earlier versions of Sage requiring the password to be uppercase.
It is important that you review the passwords after the update.
- IMAN-2876, IMAN-2882, IMAN-2883 – Sage300 – Adds Synchronise ability O/E Order import.
- IMAN-2875, IMAN-2896 – Sage300 – Adds ability to create and delete AutoSimply MRP Production Planning Forecast entries, adds ability to delete AutoSimply Production Planning Forecast entries.
- IMAN-2835 – Salesforce – Improve performance of lookups.
- IMAN-2904 – Scheduler – Fixes an error ‘Session already garbage collected’ stopping the scheduler from initiating further schedules. THIS IS PART OF PRODUCT UPDATE 8a.
- IMAN-2898 – WebAPI – OpenAPI – Adds resilience into OpenAPI to handle exceptions during document generation. The OpenAPI document will now create a schema based on the successfully parse API endpoints.
- IMAN-2897 – Connector Handling – Fixes thread related issue on connectors where connectors are fetching from multiple sources.
- IMAN-2894 – Core Processing – Fixes/improves internal looping and filtering of datasets needed on some connectors.
- IMAN-2886 – Sage300 – Fixes/improves error messaging where a non-standard error is raised when connecting to Sage300.
- IMAN-2885 – JSONWriter – Fix/changes error messaging when an insert into an array fails.
- IMAN-2884 – Sage300 – O/E Order – Alter/improves/fixes internal logic for line matching to report error messages better.
- IMAN-2877 – Email Task – BBC field not being handled correctly.
- IMAN-2870 – Connector Handling – Catches up changes and fixes an issue for some Connectors needing to fetch data from multiple URL/endpoints.
- IMAN-2856 – Salesforce – Removes SYS.DELETE field from Reader.
- IMAN-2856 – XmlWriter – Fixes an InvalidOperationException issue caused when there is both an initial XPath and Transaction XPath.
- IMAN-2836, IMAN-2858 – Salesforce – Fix an issue on document upload.