Version 5.1 Product Update 6
The following fixes, enhancements and changes have been made in version 5.1 product update 6.
Check out the updates in the previous updates:
- IMAN-2662 – Sage300 – Adds support for complex passwords introduced in 2023.
The database update accompanying this release will capitalise the password for each Sage300 entry defined in the System Connectors.
This behaviour is to provide consistency with earlier versions of Sage requiring the password to be uppercase.
It is important that you review the passwords after the update.
- IMAN-2772 – Resolves serialisation error on Webservices exceptions causing underlying error to not be reported.
- IMAN-2771 – Fixes an issue where the controller fields e.g. SYS.INPUTFILE could cause an issue on where they are present on Readers with incoming fields.
- IMAN-2770 – Xml Reader – Resolves the issue where an XmlReader with incoming fields would raise a NotImplementedException.
- IMAN-2768 – Job Configuration Upload – Resolves an issue preventing integrations being imported.
Fix also improves error messaging on failed imports.
Fix also resolves issue where the browser needed refreshing after upload to see the imported integrations.
- IMAN-2764 – FixWidth Reader – Fixes an issue when adding fields to the Fix Width Reader.
- IMAN-2762 – Realisable Mail Proxy – Improves/fixes errors incurred when sending mail through the Realisable mail proxy.
- IMAN-2761 – Sage300 – AutoSimply Manufacturing Orders – Fixes issue where Tools and Resources would not update correctly when Synchronise set as update operation.
- IMAN-2754 – Xml Writer – Fixes issue/improves handling on nesting child records and the nesting of child nodes.