Version 5.1 Product Update 7
The following fixes, enhancements and changes have been made in version 5.1 product update 7.
Check out the updates in the previous updates:
- IMAN-2662 – Sage300 – Adds support for complex passwords introduced in 2023.
The database update accompanying this release will capitalise the password for each Sage300 entry defined in the System Connectors.
This behaviour is to provide consistency with earlier versions of Sage requiring the password to be uppercase.
It is important that you review the passwords after the update.
- IMAN-2824 – Sage200 – POP Order – Add missing fields for delivery address (when there are no Warehouse Locations defined in Sage200).
- IMAN-2800 – Auditing – Improve resilience when generating auditing – prevent errors.
- IMAN-2799 – Map Transform – Fix issue where Map Transform would add empty attributes to definition (causing error).
- IMAN-2795 – Sage300 – A/R Invoice – Add missing Tax Included fields.