Version 4.1 Product Update 5
The following fixes, enhancements and changes have been made in version 4.1 product update 5.
There is one critical issue resolved in the previous update. If you are upgrading from a version other than v4.1 PU2 please read the breaking change section below.
Check out the updates in the previous updates:
- IMAN-1846 – Sage300 – The Sage300 connect now has the ability to print A/R Statements.
- IMAN-1839 – Changes the default transform id from the internal hashcode to a readable form, representative of the transform type.
- Confirmed support for the new Chromium Edge Browser. Seriously quick, check it out!See the full list of supported browsers.
- IMAN-1853 – OAuth Setup – Fixes an issue where the Username field would truncate values over 30 characters.
- IMAN-1852 – Scheduler Page – Would occasionally crash out, not being able schedule new integrations, requiring the IIS Application Pool to be reset. This fix also improves error handling on the page.
- IMAN-1851 – Connector Mapping – Fixes several issues with the connector field mapping: fields not updating, fields could not be swapped, and spurious delete messages.
- IMAN-1849 – Sage300 – Service Manager Documents – Fixes two issues around the update handling on Service Manager documents.
- IMAN-1848 – Sage300 – Purchase Order Import – Fixes an error if a field was not mapped to the Line Number (PORLSEQ) field. This fix also improves the handling of writing line numbers back to the IMan dataset.
- IMAN-1847 – Designer – Fixes/improves the Zoom calculation. In previous versions the area provided to the Design area wasn’t properly scaled to size of the screen for certain browsers. This improves the handling so that the design surface is properly scaled.
- IMAN-1843 – Filter Transform – Fixes an issue where the script/filter expression is clearing the value assigned to the ‘changed’ to drop down value when a Filter expression has an error.
- IMAN-1842 – VBScript – Fixes an issue on the VB Script Control where the expression/script wasn’t saving after an error.
- IMAN-1840 – Sage200 – PLInvoice – An error occured whilst creating the Purchase Invoice. The entry will be discarded. Contract Failure: Instrument must be a PurchaseInvoiceInstrument.
- IMAN-1839 – Fixes an issue where the priority wasn’t properly being set for new transform.
- IMAN-1838 – Email Task – Fixes an issue where a stack overflow/infinite loop would cause the Data Service to crash.
- IMAN-1832, IMAN-1833, IMAN-1834, IMAN-1850 – Auditing – Fix several issues with multithreaded connectors.
- IMAN-1831 – Database Reader – Fix issue where DB Reader would return all records in Preview. The new functionality limits the amount of records.
- IMAN-1829 – Sage200 – P/C Adjustment – Fixes an Object Reference Error.
This (breaking) change is resultant of the issue fixed in Product Update 2.
Flatten, Hierarchy, Translate transforms – In version 4.0 & 4.1 any field in these transforms without a value set would set the field to the it’s default value.
This change reverts pre v4.x functionality so as not to set the field’s value.
The issue caused the following behaviour:
- Integer & Decimal Fields – Unset fields would be set to default value of 0.
- Boolean Fields – Unset fields would be set to default value of False.
- Text & Binary Fields – Not affected (due to the default handling of Text fields).
The following affects would have been seen:
- Expression Based Transforms (Map, Filter, Aggregate) – Not affected.
- Write Transforms – Not affected.
- Connectors – Unexpected fields would have been set/updated causing unexpected errors since the fields will be set with default values.
We believe the impact is low.
If an expression has been added through a Map or Aggregate transform to counter the unknown affects, this logic should still work, due to default field value handling. We recommend however, that you check this still works following installation of this update.