Version 4.1 Product Update 3
The following fixes, enhancements and changes have been made in version 4.1 product update 3.
The majority of the fixes and enhancements centre around the scheduler, but there is a major improvement to Preview refresh speed and confirmed compatibility for Sage300 2020.
There is one critical issue resolved in the previous update. If you are upgrading from a version other than v4.1 PU2 please read the breaking change section below.
Check out the updates in the previous updates:
This (breaking) change is resultant of the issue fixed in Product Update 2.
Flatten, Hierarchy, Translate transforms – In version 4.0 & 4.1 any field in these transforms without a value set would set the field to the it’s default value.
This change reverts pre v4.x functionality so as not to set the field’s value.
The issue caused the following behaviour:
- Integer & Decimal Fields – Unset fields would be set to default value of 0.
- Boolean Fields – Unset fields would be set to default value of False.
- Text & Binary Fields – Not affected (due to the default handling of Text fields).
The following affects would have been seen:
- Expression Based Transforms (Map, Filter, Aggregate) – Not affected.
- Write Transforms – Not affected.
- Connectors – Unexpected fields would have been set/updated causing unexpected errors since the fields will be set with default values.
We believe the impact is low.
If an expression has been added through a Map or Aggregate transform to counter the unknown affects, this logic should still work, due to default field value handling. We recommend however, that you check this still works following installation of this update.
- IMAN-1806 – Confirmed compatibility for Sage300 2020.
- IMAN-1802 – Improves performance on preview by several times on first Refresh of a particular transform. This change also considerably reduces memory usage of the Data/Preview service.
- IMAN-1801, IMAN-1800 – Introduces new facility to either pause a schedule or pause all schedules without having to delete the schedules/stop the Scheduler service.
- IMAN-1799 – Connector – Fixes an issue on versioned connectors when an Duplicate column ‘import’ when attempting to edit field mapping.
- IMAN-1798 – Scheduler – Fixes an issue on preventing Daily schedules being created when the number of days to a value greater than 255.
- IMAN-1796 – Scheduler – Fixes a long standing issue preventing some schedules from being modified.
- IMAN-1794 – Sage300 – Fixes “Accpac API Error 1023 – Tax Tracking Item Classes. Record already exists.” error when creating Tax Entries.
- IMAN-1792 – Sage300 – Adds missing STATUS fields to Canadian and US Payroll Employee imports.
- IMAN-1791, IMAN-1797, IMAN-1807 – Fixes an issue where large jobs with many transforms (100+) would take too long to load and/or convert. This fix also improves general performance in the designer.
- IMAN-1752 – Fixes an irregular, but critical issue with the authentications/logins which would crash the IIS Application Pool, and lose any unsaved work.