Comprehensive webservice integration with IMan
With comprehensive and ever expanding webservice capabilities IMan provides the ability to integrate a wide variety of REST and SOAP type webservices with Sage Enterprise Management (formerly SageX3), Sage300, Sage200, SageCRM & SagePay.
To add you in getting started and integrated easily, we have a full suite of training articles.Webservices Cookbook
With the massive push to the cloud, the old ways of exchanging data are becoming obsolete and APIs are the clouds’ means for exchanging data.
IMan’s webservices provides the means to exchange data with the applications of the new world.
Wide Variety of Platforms
IMan has been tested against a wide variety of webservice applications to ensure we have the functionality necessary for most integrations.
Furthermore we re-utilise a lot of this technology in our application connectors so we’re improving coverage, support and possible use-cases on every release and update.
Comprehensive REST support
REST is the now-defacto standard for webservice API’s and naturally IMan has comphrensive capabilities to consume or write to REST based webservices over both JSON & Xml data formats.
Simple SOAP Support
We won’t claim we have out-of-the-box for SOAP webservices, but we can integrate with simple SOAP services. Where IMan cannot integrate with a SOAP service a custom connector can be developed.
JSON & XML
IMan has comparative functionality for integrating with webservices over both Xml & JSON formats. The flexible nature of IMan means that we can consume almost any webservice & produce the data necessary to post to your webservice.
Read Specific Capabilities
- Consume both JSON & Xml web-services.
- Webservice Lookups – Provide the ability to query webservices in any integration for translation, validation and to determine record existence for decision logic.
- ‘Stepped Reads’ – Ability to query different endpoints as part of a single batch of data. For example, a query to obtain a list of orders, and subsequent queries to obtain the details of each order (for use in subsequent processing).
- Request Paging – Request ‘large’ datasets over multiple requests.
Write Specific Capabilities
- Parameterised Writes – Write operations (the URL’s) can be paramaterised from IMan.
- ‘Insert’, ‘Update’, ‘Upsert’ Parameterisation – Similarly the type of operation being performed against a webservice can be parameterised from the IMan data.
- Standard REST/HTTP operation support – PUT, PATCH, POST, MERGE
- Response Rewrite – Textual and binary responses from write operations (POST, PUT, etc) can be consumed and written back onto the IMan dataset.
- Body & Form Writes – Write operations can either by the write request in the body (with JSON & Xml formats) or as parameters as part of the URL.
Security & Authentication
- OAuth 2.0 – With a myriad of options for differing implementations of the OAuth 2.0 protocol including token persistence, define whether tokens are defined in the header, body or URL.
- Basic Authentication – With support for different & additional header tokens.
- TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 Support.
Other Common Functionality
- Full Hierarchical Data Support – Leveraging the capabilities in our JSON & Xml read & write transforms.
- Request Throttling.
- Logging and debug facility.
Request a demo of IMan today
If you have an integration requirement and would like to see IMan in action, please get in touch.Request Demo
Realisable Software Ltd provides code-free, cost-effective applications integration solutions for SMEs. Our core IMan product is designed to integrate almost any application with a number of Sage solutions and online payment processors.
Looking to purchase IMan, please see our resellers here.
Ph: +44 (0) 208 123 1017
Copyright © Realisable. All rights reserved.
Realisable is a registered trademark