Pre-defined templates for common integration points give you a quick means to get you integrated. These templates can be easily customised using IMan’s flexible integration designer to incorporate business specific workflows & logic into any integration.
IMan’s flexible integration designer provides your business the ability to build customised logic or workflows into any integration. If your business requires something than a purely out-of-box solution then look no further than IMan. Examples of customised workflows:
- Automatic Purchase Order creation for back-to-back order fulfilment. This can be combined with delivery of purchase orders by email, a webservice call, or FTP/SSH.
- For B2C stores customer records can be created as part of the order import process.
- Incorporate payment authentication/settlement/capture against your payment gateway when orders are shipped or invoiced.
- Generate and deliver invoices from your Sage accounting solution to your customers.
- Integration with Warehousing & WMS & applications and 3rd party logistics providers.
- Download Orders & mark Orders as Downloaded
- Update Orders from Sage with Shipment Tracking data in addition to leave comments, trigger payment capture, or sending customer emails.
- Sync Items, Pricing, Inventory from from Sage to Visualsoft.
- For B2B stores sync Customer records from Sage to Visualsoft.
Request a demo of IMan today
If you have an integration requirement and would like to see IMan in action, please get in touch.Request Demo
Realisable Software Ltd provides code-free, cost-effective applications integration solutions for SMEs. Our core IMan product is designed to integrate almost any application with a number of Sage solutions and online payment processors.
Looking to purchase IMan, please see our resellers here.
Ph: +44 (0) 208 123 1017
Copyright © Realisable. All rights reserved.
Realisable is a registered trademark