Comprehensive integration for Paya
The Paya connector enables businesses to automate and streamline clumsy processes and make customer service improvements through a wide range of scenarios.
Features & Use Cases
- Augment traditional web order payments by providing more sophisticated and flexible methods of payment processing.
- Capture funds when goods are shipped. Capture funds for the shipment amount, removing the need to issue part refunds – applicable for businesses with high value orders/shipments, those that part ship, or handle significant numbers of partially cancelled orders.
- Subscriptions and recurring payments – If your business offers an annual maintenance programme or recurring billing these can be maintained from your back-office system and processed automatically.
- Authorise payments for cards tokenised in the Paya card vault.
- The Paya connector can be used standalone or coupled with a Sage or Acumatica connector providing tight and seamless payment integration.
Request a demo of IMan today
If you have an integration requirement and would like to see IMan in action, please get in touch.Request Demo