Fixed Width Integration
Fixed Width Data
Fixed Width Data, the daddy of them all, still used in EDI and legacy applications (AS/400, Cobol, Green Screen).
IMan provides you with full capabilities for consuming and producing Fixed Width data. Meaning you can integrate almost any Fixed Width file producing application with Sage Enterprise Management (formally SageX3), Sage300, Sage200, SageCRM & SagePay.
Bi-Directional – Read & Write Capability
With IMan you can consume and produce Fixed Width data of any almost form, whether that’s a flat file or a multi-level hierarchical one.
File, Email & Webservices
Fixed Width data can be read from/written to files, as attachments in Email or from and to simple REST webservice endpoints.
Unicode and Internationalisation
Full support for Unicode and non-Unicode character encodings and Unicode line breaks.
IMan provides the capabilities for consuming fixed width data of almost any sort, even EDI type files (though the more complex mixed mode EDIFACT type data becomes more challenging).
- Full Hierarchical Data Support – Where the order of the lines and record markers determine the parent/child relationship.
- Consume 100’s of thousands of lines of data in a single batch.
- Schema detection for hierarchical files.
- Consume multiple files or attachments per integration.
- Support for header & footer lines.
- Full Hierarchical Data Support.
- Control over output – Field width, padding, alignment, line endings, file/attachment names, etc.
- Ability to create files/attachments/posts per transaction i.e. a file per order, a POST per invoice or shipment.
Request a demo of IMan today
If you have an integration requirement and would like to see IMan in action, please get in touch.Request Demo