Use Excel for file interchange or data takeon.
Outside of email Excel is the world’s most used business application, with an estimated 10 million excel programmers in the world. It’s wide spread use, and columnar format makes it perfect for data interchange, especially for data take-on exercises.
IMan provides you with full capabilities for consuming and producing Excel data. You can integrate almost Excel file producing application with Sage 200 (UK), Sage 300, Sage Intacct, Sage X3, SageCRM & SagePay.
Bi-Directional – Read & Write Capability
With IMan you can consume and produce flat or a multi-level hierarchical Excel data.
File, Email & Webservices
Excel data can be read from/written to files, as attachments in Email or from and to simple REST webservice endpoints.
File Format Support
IMan supports Excel 97-2003, 2007 and OpenOffice formats.
IMan provides you the tools to quickly consume Excel data of any almost form.
As long as the data is structured and on a single worksheet. It’s just point and click.
- Full Hierarchical Data Support – Data can be hierarchically arranged with by the order of the rows within the file OR by values within data.
- Consume 100’s of thousands lines in any single batch.
- Field and schema detection – Just point IMan at your Excel data and it will work out the fields and the hierarchical elements.
- Consume multiple files or attachments per integration.
- Support for header & footer lines.
- Full Hierarchical Data Support
- Control over output – Write/don’t write field headings, values in quotes, line endings, file/attachment names, etc.
- Ability to create files/attachments/posts per transaction i.e. a file per order, a POST per invoice or shipment.
- Templated Output – Allows you to preformat an Excel sheet for prettified report distribution.
Request a demo of IMan today
If you have an integration requirement and would like to see IMan in action, please get in touch.Request Demo