Incorporate inbound or outbound email into IMan integration.
IMan’s Email integration provides the ability to incorporate email into any integration either as an input source or outbound result.
The use-cases for email integration abound!
- Receive orders or any other documents from customers. The attachments and the email’s address fields, subject, message body and meta-data can all be consumed to form the basis of any transaction or data-load. These assist where decision & logic need to be applied to inbound email.
- Send invoices, shipment tracking information or other documents to customers and suppliers. IMan provides you the ability to style these in your businesses branding/colours, incorporate/embed images or just use the default IMan style.
- Send alerts within any integration based on criteria – For exception handling and conditional workflows.
- Real-time (or close to) triggering of integrations from the receipt of an email.
- Emails can be formatted to include html styles/using your own CSS.
- 100% data-driven – Recipients, subject, message body & attachments can be composed or derived from data within any IMan integration.
- Transactional – On successful completion on an integration emails are can deleted from their inbox using their unique identifier.
- Inbound emails capture all the data and meta data on an email.
Request a demo of IMan today
If you have an integration requirement and would like to see IMan in action, please get in touch.Request Demo
Realisable Software Ltd provides code-free, cost-effective applications integration solutions for SMEs. Our core IMan product is designed to integrate almost any application with a number of Sage solutions and online payment processors.
Looking to purchase IMan, please see our resellers here.
Ph: +44 (0) 208 123 1017
Copyright © Realisable. All rights reserved.
Realisable is a registered trademark