API Hosting for IMan
We are very excited to announce the release of IMan’s new module – WebAPI. WebAPI dramatically extends IMan allowing you to design and host REST APIs.
- Create, host & publish APIs using IMan’s visual designer.
- WebAPI builds upon the existing IMan platform giving IMan the ability to be both the active component and to offer integration-as-a-service.
- 100% configurable — Leverage IMan’s transformation and connectivity to handle any type of request.
- Easily convert existing integrations to an API.
- Monitor your APIs in real time.
- Publish the APIs using the OpenAPI standard.
Video demo of the WebAPI Module
Create Orders, Invoices or Other Transactions
The classic case! You need to accept orders or documents from your trading partners efficiently, cost effectively and bypass more expensive alternatives.
Use IMan to easily create an endpoint or series of endpoints.
IMan’s security and request contextualisation to helps enforce business integrity.
Expose Trading Data
Provide your partners a set of queryable APIs for any business purpose such as Orders, Invoices, Tracking Info, Pricing or Inventory.
IMan’s broad connectivity means this data can reside in a database, another webservice or a CRM such as Salesforce.
Use IMan to orchestrate larger business processes
WebAPI provides the ability to exposes a common, simplified endpoint which can be called from any process, solution or other line-of-business application.
Coupled with an intuitive designer means these processes can be easily understood and changed in the future.
Use IMan to act as a proxy or aggregator to a common service.
WebAPI provides the ability to exposes a set of endpoints for legacy applications or provide a contextual set of services to a common backend service.
Provide a service for your B2B eCommerce solution for real-time customer pricing requests, credit checks and inventory availability.