Sage CRM Connector
Comprehensive integration for Sage CRM
Integration is made through the SageCRM API, custom field and objects are made available, values such as picklist dropdowns are validated.
Dynamic schema discovery means IMan is able to detect changes to the data schema and build the touchpoints available from it.
Key transactional data such as order & document numbers, and line ID’s are captured at time of processing for use in detailed audit reporting and/or written back to the IMan dataset to facilitate complex transactional processing.
Our SageCRM connector provides complete and tight connectivity with SageCRM, enabling you to rapidly integrate any application. Integration is made through our configuration based and code-free middleware solution, IMan.
The connector is dual direction, meaning data can be both uploaded to and extracted from SageCRM. The connector supports all entities, including custom entities, providing a ‘no restrictions’ platform with which to integrate external applications with SageCRM.
To provide you a flavour of what can be achieved, some of our previous projects have included:
- Data takeon and migration.
- Ongoing lead/company imports – import of lead and company data from several sources.
- Complex application integration – multi-entity synchronisation (company, person, address, email, opportunity, quotes & notes) between SageCRM and external systems.
Feature rich bi-directional connector.
- Supports custom entities and fields.
- Hierarchically aware – Relationships between entities are enforced for both data import and export.
- Changes and updates to integration jobs are made seamlessly through the dynamic detection of field and entity changes.
- Record level synchronisation is made possible through the capture of record ID’s when inserting and comparison of record timestamps on update.
- Simplified Company and Person imports allows a single input record to update Company, linked Address, Phone, Email & Default Contact entities, removing need for complex transformation. Linked Entity types (Phone, Address, Email) are dynamically queried, based on the parent entity.
- Inline lookups against SageCRM data for data translation and extraction and entity ID identification.
- Integrates through a combination of SData and webservices so entity and field level security is preserved.
- A time-limited data migration license available.
- Supports version 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 2018 & 2019.
Request a demo of IMan today
If you have an integration requirement and would like to see IMan in action, please get in touch.Request Demo