Your Valuable Feedback
After the announcement in our May, 2017, there were some concerned voices about the pricing restructure. We value this feedback and in response to those discussions we will be offering the following new licensing mechanism.
Pricing Increase Rationale
Over the last number of years, the scope of the software has increased massively, with additional & improved connector touchpoints, major enhancements to core functionality such as webservices in 3.0 & we’ve invested heavily in documentation. As a result you can integrate more with IMan, hopefully more easily.
Introducing – Per 10 Integration Pack
IMan will be sold in packs of 10-Integrations.
A full explanation on what constitutes an integration can be found here
For each increment of 10 integration, you will be need a 10-integration pack.
- A 10-Pack will be a flat fee of GBP 550 or USD 700 irrespective of connectors, inclusive of software assurance.
- The current ‘Unlimited’ product will be bundled with a 10 integration pack and will remain the current price i.e. the ‘unlimited’ becomes a 10-integration.
- Each additional 10 integration pack will be subject to standard software assurance of 25% on each year after purchase. This will be in addition to the software assurance for the core and connectors.
- Sage BPs/VARs will receive a 20% rebate (or credit) for any 10-Packs purchased.
- Both the core & connectors will retain the same graduated pricing for the 1, 2 & 3 integration licenses. These will remain with the current price & the same upgrade pricing.
- Test and secondary instances will be tied to the primary license; therefore you will pay only once for additional integration licenses.
Existing Unlimited Customers
- We will provide an additional 3 free integrations for customers on the unlimited with more than 10 integrations. If a customer is on 15 integrations, they can move to 18 integrations without any additional license.
- There will be “no-catchup” on renewals – Only additional purchased integration packs will be subject to the additional software assurance.
- If the customer does not alter increase their integration count their software renewal will remain the same.
- Only when a customer increases their integration count, keeping in mind that we’re offering 3-free integrations will the customer need to purchase the additional integration pack and their software renewal will increase accordingly.
When will this apply?
This new licensing will be effective from the 15th May 2017.
This will only apply to customers after their current renewal period expires.
As this will require changes to our licensing code, a new version will be released.
We are not requiring customers to upgrade their software, but eventually the version will become out of date and we will cease to support it.
How will this work?
The initial purchase will be made through by the standard ordering mechanism. Additional 10-pack licenses will be purchased from within the application itself.
What happens now?
Our pricelist as published will remain in place until the 15th May, 2017.