Bi-directional connectivity against any ODBC/OleDb database.
IMan provides you with full capabilities for reading data from and writing data to any ODBC database. This gives the ability to potentially integrate a wide variety of local or remote applications with Sage Enterprise Management (formerly SageX3), Sage300, Sage200, SageCRM & SagePay.
- Staging Databases provide a means to exchange data through a simple set of flat tables.
- Read ‘unprocessed’ transactions from an application and indicate processing status by writing back flags and error messages.
- Perform lookups of any data element for translating incoming data or for validation & checking for the existence of a record on a target database.
- Bulk Transfers – Use IMan for bulk transfers of data where API type integration maybe too cumbersome or slow.
Bi-Directional – Read & Write Capability
With IMan you can consume and write to any which provides an ODBC or OleDb client.
Almost Any Database
As long as the database provides an ODBC or OleDb client then IMan will be able to connect.
Use SQL to query any database.
- Consume 100’s of thousands records in any single batch.
- Perform inline queries against a database using the Lookup family of functions.
- Column/Schema Detection – The columns returned by the query will form the fields within IMan.
- Support for binary type (and other exotic) column types.
- Hierarchical Data Support.
Insert, Update or Upsert capabilities combined with hierarchical data handling.
- Simple mapping interface – IMan recognises the schema being integrated with and provides drop-downs for easy mapping.
- Insert, Update, Upsert functionality.
- Hierarchical Data Support – Each data level within IMan can be written to different tables e.g. Header & Details. Additional transaction control specifies how/when records are committed to the respective database.
- Ability to catch identity and auto-incrementing column values on insert (Access, MySql, Postgres, Oracle & SQL Server).
- Support for binary columns.
Request a demo of IMan today
If you have an integration requirement and would like to see IMan in action, please get in touch.Request Demo