Version 5.0 Product Update 4
The following fixes, enhancements and changes have been made in version 5.0 product update 4.
Check out the updates in the previous updates:
- IMAN-2458 – Script Task – Extends script timeout to 9999 seconds.
- IMAN-2459 – Licensing – Fixes several licensing issues where expired license or exceeded license limit would either fail silently or with a message unrelated to the actual license issue.
- IMAN-2457 – Scheduler – Fixes issue where schedule intervals were not saving/reverting to minimum values.
- IMAN-2456 – Sage300 Orders – Fixes an issue where updates to Miscellaneous Charge lines were silently failing.
- IMAN-2455 – WebserviceLookup – Fixes/improves handling of JSON lookups where the path results in an array of values. The lookup will now return the values in a delimited list like the JSON Reader.
- IMAN-2453 – Salesforce – Fixes an issue preventing the Salesforce Reader from loading.
- IMAN-2450 – LookupWhere Function – Fixes an ‘Object Reference Exception’ when the underlying lookup is marked as safe.
- IMAN-2449 – Lookups/Functions – Fixes an issue where changes to lookups and functions would be reflected in the designer, requiring the Preview Service to be restarted.