Learning Resources were looking to integrate their eCommerce platform, MarketLive, with Sage300 ERP, which included O/E order imports, part shipments, future orders and payment processing.
IMan provided a highly configurable & robust integration platform which was able to comply with the complexities of both MarketLive and Learning Resources’ specific requirements.
MarketLive, an enterprise level solution provider, offer an eCommerce platform encompassing mobile, merchandising, social and marketing. Guided by their parent US company, Learning Resources chose MarketLive to host their eCommerce store.
Tascoli & Realisable
Learning Resources’ Sage Business Partner, Tascoli, was engaged to implement the integration between MarketLive and Sage300 ERP, Learning Resources’ Accounting/ERP solution. Tascoli immediately saw that Realisable & IMan was the perfect fit for the project.
IMan could provide the necessary flexibility and reliability required for a project of this complexity. Realisable’s Business Partner sales and implementation channel provided assistance, guidance & consultation over the duration of the project. This allowed Tascoli, our longest standing Business Partner, to retain and control the client facing role.
- Automation of data transfers between MarketLive and Sage300.
- A flexible solution able to handle part shipments and future orders.
- Settlement of payment on shipment of goods.
IMan was able to automate:
- Item master data and inventory uploads to MarketLive.
- Customer & O/E Order Import from MarketLive to Sage300 ERP. IMan was able to provide the advanced logic required including address verification, ‘held’ orders, logging & auditing and conditional field setting.
- The upload of shipment and payment data from Sage300 ERP to MarketLive on shipment of goods.
- Integration of the payment processing into the order import and shipment upload processes.
For the project to be a success, it required integration of Learning Resources’ chosen payment gateway, CyberSource, with the order import and shipment processes. In addition to the standard settlement process which is triggered on an order’s shipment, several key issues needed to be handled:
- Orders can be placed through MarketLive with ship dates exceeding the credit card authorisation of 30 days.
- Credit Card authorisations expire when the first settlement is taken. Orders with multiple shipments require a mechanism to settle on the second and subsequent shipments.
- PCI Compliance.
Realisable developed a custom CyberSource connector to support a range of transactions required by Learning Resources. In addition to the standard settlement the connector provides functionality for payment tokenisation. Through Tokenisation the customer’s credit cards allows the details to be stored at CyberSource, where payments are taken where the original authorisation is expired. In addition Tokenisation addressed PCI compliance as all details are held off-site.
- To handle the international customer base of Learning Resources, MarketLive needed to develop extensions to their website. The fluid nature at which the requirements changed meant many changes to MarketLive’s import and export data formats. With IMan’s configuration based designer, Tascoli were able to adapt the integrations easily, without having to recreate them.
- IMan’s XML handling on both the import and export was able to comply with MarketLive’s complex & deeply nested XML data formats.
Learning Resources were able to implement a highly ‘customised’ solution. IMan provided a cost-effective, highly configurable & robust platform which was able to comply with the complexities of both MarketLive and Learning Resources’ specialised requirements.
Not just eCommerce.
With IMan Learning Resources were also able to automate the following processes:
- Nightly EDI compliant intercompany purchase orders upload to Learning Resources’ parent US company.
- Daily uplift of CRM data to Learning Resources’ hosted CRM solution, Spirit.