Errors following August 2019 Windows update.
Last Updated: 09:00 GMT 11th Sep 2019
Any IMan users that have installed the latest updates from Microsoft may experience errors in their integration. The following error will be logged in your audit report and the itegration will halt.
Error occurred whilst processing transform [Transform Name]. Invalid procedure call or argument.
This is a known issue from Microsoft, has been logged in the update, and an optional patch will be released late August 2019.
The following IMan functionality is affected:
- Sage300 Connectivity – Login is failing with the ‘Invalid procedure call or argument error’.
- Map, Filter, Aggregate Transforms – May fail with the ‘Invalid procedure call or argument error’, though at the moment we haven’t seen any reported issues.
We urge affected users to check back to this page regularly for updates.
- Fixed with Optional Update KB4517297
- Fixed with Optional Update KB4512478
- Windows 10 (1507): 4KB512497
- Fixed with Optional Update KB4517276
- Windows 10 (1607) and Windows Server 2016: KB4512517
- Fixed with Optional Update KB4512495
- Windows 10 (1703): KB4512507
- Fixed with Optional Update kb4512494
- Windows 10 (1803): KB4512501
- Fixed with Optional Update kb4512509
- Windows 10 (1809) and Windows Server 2019: KB4511553
- Fixed with Optional Update KB4512534
- Windows 10 (1903) and Windows Server 2019: KB4512508
- Fixed with Optional Update kb4512941
Steps to Resolve
You will need to install the optional Windows update per the section above. The update can be found by the update number starting with KBxxxxxx.