Sage 200 Connector
IMan and the Sage200 connector allow you to integrate virtually any application with Sage200.
To provide you with a flavour of what can be achieved, some of our previous projects have included:
- eCommerce and webstore – we’ve integrated a variety of commercially available and custom developed websites with Sage200.
- Point of sale – capturing daily sales and cash importing these into the nominal and sales ledgers accordingly.
- Procurement and EDI
- Simple data feeds and automated data capture – importing data from a variety of sources such as Excel and CSV files to speed or automate repetitive data entry tasks.
- Data synchronisation – synchronisation of complex purchase transactions between Sage200 and external systems.
- Automated business process management – IMan has been deployed to automate complex business processes such as: order & payment gateway processing, procurement and invoice approval processes.
- Integration is made through the Sage200 API, ensuring all data is valid maintaining business logic and data integrity.
- We smooth out the inconsistencies of the Sage 200 API by providing a consistent and simple record-field based mapping UI. Where there are shortcomings in the Sage200 API we add the necessary logic and messaging to make the design process as simple as possible.
- All errors or warnings from Sage are logged and recorded.
- Key transactional data (Order Numbers, Batch Ids & Customer Numbers, URNs) is captured and can be written back to the IMan dataset to facilitate detailed audit reporting and complex transactional processing.
Supported Integration Points/Imports
- Nominal ledger journals (taxable and non-taxable)
- Nominal journal payments and receipts (taxable and non-taxable)
- Sales ledger accounts (customers)
- Sales ledger invoice and credit notes
- Sales ledger receipts with auto and specified allocation
- Purchase ledger accounts (suppliers)
- Purchase ledger invoice and credit notes
- Grouped Bank Transactions with allocation
- SOP sales orders – Including returns, quotes & proforma invoices (Insert/Edit/Delete)
- SOP despatches – Including serial & lot numbers
- SOP invoices printing and posting
- SOP pick list and despatch note printing
- POP purchase orders (Insert/Edit/Delete)
- POP purchase returns
- POP purchase receipts – Including serial & lot numbers
- POP purchase invoice & credit notes
- Stock items
- Stock item prices
- Stock Adjustments – Including serial & lot numbers
- Stock Transfers – Including serial & lot numbers