IMan can push and pull data from /to Shopify to each of the touchpoints below.
Shopify API Version
The current Shopify connector supports the 2020-01 version touchpoints.
- Order Download
- Downloads orders from Shopify.
- Product Variant Download
- Downloads Product Variants from Shopify. Useful when updating product pricing.
Inserting/Updating Data/Transactions in Shopify
The following section describes the Import Types of the Shopify connector. These should be used with the Update Strategy page which describes how Shopify and in consequence the connector manages updates to existing records.
- Product Upload
- Creates/Update Products in Shopify. This touchpoint support Product Variants such as colour/size.
- Product Variant
- Updates existing Product Variants.
- Product Meta Upload
- Creates/updates product meta fields against existing products.
- Product Inventory Levels
- Updates inventory levels either for single or multi-location Shopify stores.
- Customer Upload
- Create and update customer and customer address records.
- Customer Meta Data Upload
- Creates/updates customer meta fields against existing customers.
Order Related Uploads
- Order Upload
- Create and update orders in Shopify.
- Fulfillment Upload
- Trigger fulfillments against orders.
- Transaction Upload
- Trigger payments and payment collections/capture against orders.
Supporting Shopify API Documentation
When creating transactions it is recommended to use this manual in conjunction with the Shopify API guide.
The Shopify API guide describes the function of each of the fields exposed by IMan. This manual describes the insert and update semantics.